Sunday, April 15, 2012

Freeze Your Vegetables & Fruits

Yesterday while grocery shopping at Whole Foods I realized how many vegetables I will be buying from now on, the list looked something like this: 
  1. Spinach
  2. Red, green, yellow bell peppers
  3. Carrots
  4. Mushrooms
  5. Cucumber
  6. Broccoli
  7. Cauliflower
  8. Garlic
  9. Onion
  10. Ginger
  11. Lettuce
  12. Kale
  13. Asparagus
  14. Green Beans
  15. Brussel Sprouts
  16. Beets 
When I got home I found that fitting all of this produce into the fridge was nearly impossible, so I found an easy and convenient way of storing your produce without it going bad! Chop it up! I filled four gallon sized bags and one sandwich sized bag with the following: Beets and bananas for the smoothies, and cauliflower, broccoli, and bell peppers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment