Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reset Day 1 Lunch & Dinner

The smoothie kept me filled until lunch which was a really nice surprise (I was assuming I'd be starved by then). So when lunch came around I decided to make 4 oz. of ground turkey, grilled bell peppers, and mushrooms with a side salad called the Rainbow Salad which had 2 cups of spinach, carrots, cucumbers, and 2 tablespoons of Bragg Sesame Ginger salad dressing.






This lunch was seriously delicious, especially the salad dressing! It was not only delicious, but extremely filling. This may be my go to meal for those days where I am feeling starved! One downside to this day 1 reset would be my pounding headache from lack of my daily Starbucks coffee. I am considering just drinking it black with a bit of stevia and rice milk, but I guessing it won't taste too well (at least compared to a caramel macchiato)! And one more thing would be my cravings for something ridiculously sweet like a fudge brownie with chocolate frosting, or maybe even a PB and J would do. I know these cravings will subside eventually, but for now I just need to focus on other things. How was your first day on the reset?

Dinner was great, I baked some wild king salmon with one tablespoon of mayonnaise and steamed some broccoli with some garlic salt. Both were so yummy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment