Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reset Day 3 Breakfast

This morning is Day 3 and I feel much better and motivated now that I have made it a few days without cheating! I made the pink drink #3 again - I guess I am a little monotonous in the food department. My daughter has been having a breakfast smoothie with me the last three mornings, she likes to be just like mommy. So I've been making her a strawberry banana smoothie and she loves them! 


Today I will stumble across my first challenge since I've started this Pink Method...I am making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for my daughters preschool...and they happen to be my favorite cookies ever. So my goal is to not even lick the spoon, not even lick my fingers - just get them baked and to the school as soon as I can. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment