Friday, April 13, 2012

Well Hello There!

Hello my fellow struggling women! I am a mid-twenties girl and I have struggled with my weight for the last nearly ten years. I have a very busy life which includes a lot of at home work, full-time schooling, a 5 year old child, and a boyfriend who is going to apply the same dietary changes but with no moderation in quantities.


I will be blogging photos of the meals I make with recipes, my weight-loss, before and after photos, and my overall opinions on this diet otherwise known as The Pink MethodIf you are not familiar with this diet, it is a lifestyle change with fitness and good nutrition. It is 82 days long and divided into 4 phases. I will go into more detail as I start this program. 


Thanks for reading, and wish me luck (I start on Sunday). 


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment