Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cookie Challenge Completed!






I am so proud of myself! This is a first in the books of Sarah. I didn't lick a spoon, take a bite, or eat a chocolate chip...nothing! It took so much will power - these cookies are ridiculously good...beware! I know it probably isn't the best idea to post a cookie recipe on a diet blog, but I think you'll thank me when you are in good shape and need a treat! Here it is: 

Sarah's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Not Pink Method Approved!)

1 can pumpkin
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips (I use the miniature ones)
1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon

Combine first four ingredients. In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add to first ingredients. Dissolve baking soda with milk in a separate small cup and add to previous mixture. Now add the vanilla and chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for approximately 10 minutes. Bake time may depend on elevation and other factors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment