Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reset Day 1 Breakfast

Hello! I've officially started the Pink method as of today at 8 am. Last night was my last hoorah with this poblano pepper & bacon burger


and let me tell you - it was delicious! Total sabotage, but delicious. So this morning my 5 year-old daughter and I woke up and made our smoothies, she wanted a strawberry and banana smoothie and I chose the 3rd pink drink. This pink drink has strawberries, banana, beet, spinach, coconut milk, hemp protein powder and liquid stevia. It is so yummy! It's not Jamba Juice yummy, but pretty dang close! It made a huge amount of juice - nearly two entire glasses of smoothie, so I'm sure it will take at least an hour to drink. 

(Mine is on the left)

So I would totally recommend purchasing a Magic Bullet if you don't already have a blender of some sort. Four of the cups come with handles which is convenient for bringing to work/school, etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment