Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reset Day 5

Today has been a very busy and odd day for my diet wise...I've had a lot of school, studying, dentist appointments for my daughter and I, etc. so eating was sorta the last thing on my mind. 


For breakfast I had the pink drink #3 (of course). For lunch I had one scrambled egg with bell peppers, onion and diced ham, and shame on me - I didn't have any dinner. I know that was a mistake, but it was 9:30 pm by the time I had a minute to eat and I felt like it was too late. I didn't want to have a late night dinner because I felt like it would mess my body time clock off. So no dinner...and I am pretty starving right now considering the lack of calories I had today, which was probably under 600. Big mistake. Tomorrow I'll do better and make sure to eat all three meals + veggie snacks of course! 


I have felt great today overall, lots of energy throughout the day, kind of a body high in the morning! When I walk a lot, especially at school, my body feels so weak - almost a dizzy feeling. This is most likely due to lack of calories - but not lack of water! Man, I have drank SO much water these last 5 days! Now I see through my results of weight loss this week that water is a HUGE contributing factor to losing weight and losing weight on The Pink Method. 

No comments:

Post a Comment