Friday, April 27, 2012

Reset Day 13

I'm not drinking enough water! It was my goal for this week and I am still not following through and in turn - I'm not losing the weight I was when I WAS drinking enough water. Oh shame on me! Well today I had the pink smoothie #3 again, and later on in the morning I had a black coffee. 


For lunch I haven't been very hungry so I juiced some veggies: beet, celery, carrot, spinach and one apple. It's freaking delicious! It's like a little dessert in my mouth as we speak. For dinner I am having a marinated flat iron steak with a green salad. Tomorrow marks my last day on reset which, to tell you the truth, I CAN'T WAIT FOR! 


Things to look forward to: fruit, bread, hot cereals, cold cereals, shirataki noodles, etc. 


It may look yucky...but trust me, it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment