Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Reset Day 9 Dinner

Last night I made a delicious meal and I just wanted to share! I seasoned two chicken breasts with cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, garlic powder, thyme, rosemary, parsley, and paprika. Then I put them into a cast iron pan and baked it for 40 minutes at 350 degrees. I don't think I have ever made such juicy and delicious chicken breast before! I think it may be due to the baking in cast iron, but I'm not sure. 


I decided that I was craving mashed potatoes, and because the Pink Method Reset doesn't allow potatoes I made a recipe for Cauliflower Mash instead - And I highly recommend it!!! My family loved it!!! I cut up one large head of cauliflower and boiled it for 10 minutes. I grilled some onions and a few tablespoons of ham in a separate pan. Drain the cauliflower and add to kitchen aide/vitamix/etc. Add the grilled onions and ham to the blended cauliflower mixture. Add some cut chives, Himalayan salt, pepper, and two cloves of garlic and serve warm. 

And I drank over 90 ounces which was my goal! It was really hot here in Oregon yesterday, so I felt like I needed more water than usual. But yay for reaching my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment