Monday, April 16, 2012

Reset Day 2 Breakfast

Good morning! For breakfast I had the pink drink #3 again because it is so delicious! I checked the Pink Method website for calories and saw that drink #3 was also the highest of the three calorie wise - maybe that is why it's so good!? I am feeling somewhat antsy to start the workouts, but I know that since the caloric intake is so low it wouldn't be wise to burn even more calories.


For lunch I will be having the same thing as yesterday because the ground turkey is fresh and already defrosted. I think it is wise to plan your meals in advance so that you know what meats you either need to buy from the store or which meats to take out from the freezer and put into the fridge. I think that meal planning helps mentally - if you have your meals already planned there is less wiggle room to overeat or eat junk. For dinner we are having steaks with cauliflower mashed potatoes. I will give the recipe if they turn out as well as I am hoping. 


As of now I am feeling great, although this no cream/sugar with coffee is seriously killing me! I am having no cravings for junk, and that is something to celebrate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment