Friday, May 4, 2012

Primary Days 3-6

So a little update about my progress: I have lost another 2.5 pounds! Very very excited about this! I believe that this happened due to the hard workouts I've been doing the last 6 days. My diet has stayed pretty much true to the books examples of what you can eat each day. I've just realized that it's just easier to follow exact recipes and ideas than try to come up with my own plans. 


If you want to know how the workouts are...oh let me tell you. I ALREADY feel stronger, slimmer, more toned, and unbelievable. The ONLY downside to the workouts are how sore you'll feel. I mean REALLY sore. I don't believe that their videos have enough warming up. I feel like they kind of just throw you into the moves pretty quickly which bothers me a bit - but it's all paid off! All of my hard work is starting to show itself on my body, and man am I appreciative! The "kardio" section of the first video kicks my butt the most. How were the videos for you when you first started them? 


I will admit to cheating...here and there...but not with sweets or bread. Just with cream and a tad of sugar in my coffee. I just prefer the taste much more than the black coffee. I am still liking the third pink drink, and I took a photo of all of the ingredients which I use if you are curious. 

Hope your day 20 is fabulous!


2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your blog! I am starting the Pink Method soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I haven't had many readers, but it's really helped me keep track of my progress and such. I would love to hear how you are doing, so keep me updated and let me know if you need any advice!

    ReplyDelete