Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Primary Days 1-2

Hello there! So I started the Pink Primary phase and couldn't be more excited about it! Yesterday I got my butt kicked during the workouts. I did the Kardio and Yoga and the Kardio really killed my thighs. It's just another reason why I am doing this in the first place! My body is screaming to be healthy and fit! Yesterday for breakfast I had a slice of sprouted toast and two egg whites. For lunch I had some shredded chicken with a bit of curry on top. And for dinner I had some delicious pesto chicken on top of a bed of greens. I didn't drink a pink drink because I was smoothie-d out! Today instead of a smoothie I will make a juice in my juicer after my workout with some celery, apple, beet, spinach, and cucumber. 


I hope your Pink Primary phase is going wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment